Come and help us to take a successful technology startup into a worldwide software category leader. We are building a cutting-edge SaaS application that will allow our customers to know what and where a shopper will buy, weeks before it happens, and plan for it.
We are looking for a Backend Software Developer for our recently formed Internal Operability Squad.
The Internal Operability Squad will focus on optimization and automation of internal processes which will enable us to scale our operations.
We are looking for someone who thrives understanding the needs of internal teams and building tools to leverage their work to the next level. On the other hand our culture is very important for us. We are working to build a learning community where everybody share their knowledge and mentor their workmates, so we expect our new peer to share and contribute to our vision here.
- Working with the Product, Services and Operations teams to discover and validate new internal product features
- Ensuring that the quality of the new software meets our quality standards and helping us to raise them
- Applying and encouraging the use of best practices in software development. Specially following the XP and DevOps engineering practices
- Taking an active role in the design of the system that supports our ever growing data management pipelines
- Helping to mentor workmates with less experience
Even if you think there are some requirements you don't meet, but you feel you'd be a good addition to our team, don't hesitate to contact us, we are always open for the right candidate!
- € 35k - 45k salary
- Fully remote work
- Easy work-life balance
- A highly innovative and fast-paced environment. Expect to find a team with an interesting mix of business and tech/data profiles.
- The opportunity to work with top customer decision-makers in the fashion retail industry and sharpen your business reasoning and interpersonal skills. Learn from peers from top consulting firms and the best global business schools.
- Periodic company get-togethers to meet the rest of the team.
- Company equity as we progress towards our Series B fundraising rounds.
- A laptop with the possibility of choosing between Mac or Lenovo
- Business-oriented. You acknowledge software is not the end but a means to get business value (while keeping code quality standards). You are willing to learn all business concepts and you try to understand the business motivation under the tasks you develop.
- Self-motivated and self-organized. Good time-management and personal organizational skills are essential.
- You are a supportive team player with also good self-organization skills.
- You consider it mandatory to do automatic testing to create maintainable code.
- We value fluency developing in Ruby or Python. Experience in other languages will also be valued.
- We value if you have worked in an agile environment and therefore have a deep understanding of agile development practices and concepts such as CI, CD, TDD, lean, etc.
- We value if you have experience with specific topics such as scalability, cloud native development, etc.
- We value experience releasing to products to production, monitoring and maintaining them.
- You are fluent in English (other languages, especially Spanish, are a plus) and are interested in working in an international company.
- At the moment we are only seeking candidates in Europe (UTC+02:00 or similar)