We’re looking to add a Senior Change Manager to our Operations team. This new team member will be instrumental in working on the front lines as we continue to make the retail world a better, more sustainable place.
At Nextail, we empower retailers to create better experiences while using fewer of the world's resources. Nextail’s cloud-based platform uses artificial intelligence, prescriptive analytics, and optimization to deliver agile merchandising decisions. To date, we’re backed by more than $12M in funding from leading venture capital investors and are working with global retailers like Versace, River Island, and Pepe Jeans.
The ideal candidate has passion to work with customers and help them drive complex transformations creating a positive impact. A motivation to collaborate within teams and become a team leader inside the Customer Onboarding department. An analytical mind, an understanding of supply chain planning and a love for technology are also essential for the role.
You will be:
Driving change in retail organizations by implementing Nextail solutions and improving business processes across our biggest and most complex customers.
Working together with key stakeholders at Nextail and on the client side to identify the best way to deliver a successful project as well as highlighting potential risks and defining mitigation strategies
Leading a team of Junior Change Managers and Change Managers and supporting them on their projects by helping them prioritize and organize their workload
Identifying and driving improvements in our current customer journey and helping the team grow and develope. Playing an active role in cross team initiatives.
- High flexibility: We’re strong believers that what matters most are results. Each Nextailer is empowered, through trust and ownership, to organize their time as they see fit without jeopardizing the time or work of their colleagues.
- Remote-first philosophy: Nextail started as a remote company and continues to offer a nice mix of remote and/or office-based environments around the world.
- International environment: We operate across the globe, with recent operations reaching from Europe all the way to Australia, and our team alone consists of professionals of more than 15 different nationalities. While many of us are multilingual, our working language is English.
- Diversity on all levels: United as a single team, we celebrate diversity at every dimension*. Professionally speaking, are you ready to work alongside tech geniuses, data science magicians, and fashionistas? You’ll have teammates with extensive experience in a wide variety of professional fields, including technology, retail, consulting and entrepreneurship.
- The laptop of your choice: We want you to work with the tools that are most comfortable for you!
- Flexible compensation plan: We offer a fixed + variable salary as well as company equity as we progress towards our Series B fundraising round.
You have more than 5 years of professional experience in transformation projects. Experience in consulting is a plus.
You are fluent in French and English. Other languages such as Spanish, Italian are a big plus.
You are a graduate in engineering or business.
You have strong communication skills that enable you to interact with people from different backgrounds.
You love facing new challenges every day and work in a team to provide solutions
Personally, you are self-organized and able to juggle multiple priorities at the same time.
You have strong problem solving and analytical skills.
You are an advanced MS Excel user, and can prove it. Experience with advanced data analytic tools like SQL is a plus.
Exposure to supply chain management issues and familiarity/affinity with fashion and collection-based retail are a plus.
If you think you meet these requirements and want to keep developing your professional career with Nextail while having fun and working in an amazing team do not hesitate and apply!
*Nextail is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
To all recruitment agencies: Nextail does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Nextail employees or any other organization location. Nextail is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.