Client Operations Associate - UK
In order to support the exponential growth ahead of us we are looking to add a Client Operations Associate to our UK team, working in our newest officein London as we continue to grow Nextail internationally. The new team member will be instrumental in scaling Nextail’s operations as we build the next generation retail inventory optimization software, backed by leading venture capital firms.
The Client Operations Associate will be part of the Client Operations team under the supervision of the Head of Operations in our Madrid headquarters. She/he will be in charge of following up client integrations, configuring client environments, performing tests and Q&A, and ensuring end-users are properly onboarded, trained and supported, with the ultimate aim of helping our clients get the most value out of Nextail.
This role requires a quantitative mind and an understanding of supply chain planning, a love for technology coupled with a deeply analytical mind, and the ability to handle shifting priorities and work under pressure to deliver the best service to our clients.
- A highly innovative and fast-paced environment. As in any startup, expect to find a team with an interesting mix of business profiles, IT geeks, data scientists, and as a fashion tech startup, a few fashion victims.
- The satisfaction of building a top team and contributing to the development of cutting-edge artificial intelligence & machine learning technologies that will build the next generation of enterprise software.
- The opportunity to work with people from diverse backgrounds with extensive experience in technology, retail, consulting and entrepreneurship.
- Flexibility in remote work and office hours, use of some of the most advanced collaborative tools.
- Periodic company get-togethers to meet the rest of the team.
- Flexible compensation plan that includes a fixed + variable salary as well as company equity as we progress towards our Series B fundraising rounds.
- You are a graduate in engineering or business and have been working in consulting for a couple of years. Exposure to supply chain management issues and familiarity/affinity with fashion retail are a plus.
- You have strong problem solving and analytical skills in order to understand and isolate the issue at hand before resolving it, or escalating it.
- You love learning and solving ever-increasingly complex issues.
- You are an advanced MS Excel user, and can prove it. Experience with advanced data analytic tools beyond Excel (SQL, R, python, SPSS, etc.) is a plus.
- You have strong communication skills that enable you to interact with people from different backgrounds and conditions.
- Personally, you thrive under pressure and are self-organized and able to juggle multiple priorities at the same time.
- You are fluent in English (other languages a plus) and are interested in working in an international company.