Client Service Intern
CLIENT SERVICE INTERN
In order to support the exponential growth ahead of us we are looking to add a Client Service Intern to our Madrid office, working in our Headquarters as we grow internationally. The new team member will play a part in scaling Nextail’s client operations as we build the next generation retail inventory optimization software, backed leading venture capital firms.
The Client Service Intern will be part of the Operations area. She/he will be in charge of working with Nextail’s clients to parametrize client environments, perform tests and QA, and ensure client end-users are properly onboarded, trained and supported, with the ultimate aim of helping them get the most value out of Nextail.
The role requires client skills as well as an understanding of supply chain planning, a deeply analytical mind, and the ability to handle shifting priorities and work under pressure to deliver the best service to our clients.
- A highly innovative and fast-paced environment. As in any startup, expect to find a team with an interesting mix of business profiles, IT geeks, data scientists, and as a fashion tech startup, a few fashion victims.
- The satisfaction of joining a top team and contributing to the development of cutting-edge artificial intelligence & machine learning technologies that will build the next generation of enterprise software.
- The opportunity to work with people from diverse backgrounds with extensive experience in technology, retail, consulting and entrepreneurship.
- Flexibility in remote work and office hours, use of some of the most advanced collaborative tools.
- Periodic company get-togethers to meet the rest of the team.
- Real possibility of turning the internship into a full time job.
- You are a graduate in engineering or business. No experience required but exposure to supply chain management issues and familiarity/affinity with fashion retail are a plus.
- You have strong problem solving and analytical skills in order to understand and isolate the issue at hand before resolving or escalating them.
- You have strong communication skills that enable you to interact with people from different backgrounds and conditions.
- You love learning and solving ever-increasingly complex issues.
- Personally, you thrive under pressure and are self-organized and able to juggle multiple priorities at the same time.
- You are fluent in English (other languages a plus) and are interested in working in an international company.
- You are an intermediate/advanced MS Excel user, and can prove it. Experience with advanced data analytic tools beyond Excel (SQL, R , etc.) is a plus.