Nextail is a smart platform for retail merchandising. We’re tech leaders, changing the retail world with AI and prescriptive analytics. Our customer span the breadth of the industry, including Neck & Neck, Stefanel and Pepe Jeans. As the business is growing fast, we’re expanding our marketing team and now looking for a content marketer.
You’ll be core to spreading the insights of our in-house experts, creating beautiful and engaging content for a global audience. We’re looking for a smart, self-starter who has killer communications skills.
We’d like for you to have worked in a B2B content role previously and have an excellent understanding of the fashion retail business. It’s less about runway coverage, and more about creating world-class content that’ll appeal to retail pros.
The new marketing team member will:
- Embody the brand voice, style and tone.
- Draft articles which bring to life the incredible data Nextail works with.
- Create content that increases brand awareness, drives leads and builds out our community.
- Create content which celebrates the company culture and the excellent team you work with.
- Create regular newsletters and product updates.
- Script video content and customer testimonials.
- Support our Customer Success teams with their messaging and initiatives.
- Collaborate on press releases, with our Marketing Manager and external agencies.
- Analyse the performance of published work and use to plan future content.
- A highly innovative and fast-paced environment. As in any startup, expect to find a team with an interesting mix of business profiles, IT geeks, data scientists, and as a fashion tech startup, a few fashion victims.
- The satisfaction of building a top team and contributing to the development of cutting-edge artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies that will build the next generation of enterprise software.
- The opportunity to work with people from diverse backgrounds with extensive experience in technology, retail, consulting and entrepreneurship.
- Company socials to meet the rest of the team.
- Flexible compensation plan that includes a fixed + variable salary as well as company equity as we progress towards our Series B fundraising rounds.
- We’d love for you to have 2-4 years experience. You’ve put your marketing or communications degree into practice. You know your way around a content plan and have proven experience in creating engaging content!
- Nextail is a fast-paced environment, so we’re looking for someone energetic who will take a project and fly with it.
- You are fluent in English (other languages are a plus!) and are interested in working in an international company.
- You are analytically driven, both for data based content and measuring marketing performance. Previous experience in creating data-driven stories is ideal.
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Understanding of best practices for social media and email marketing.
- You are able to collaborate with different teams across the company on marketing projects.
- Experience with Mailchimp, WordPress, Medium and Google Analytics.
- Interest in retail a must!