Creativity and Design Trainee
Are you a creative person who wants to make an impact on the visual branding of an international company? Are you eager to learn and grow within a multidisciplinary department?
If the answer is yes, we’d like to hear from you.
As a member of primarily the Marketing team, your responsibilities would include:
- Creation and design of ad hoc visual assets (blog, event stands, brochures, etc.)
- Design and layout of content and graphic pieces (white papers, reports, flyers, etc.)
- Asset and light webpage updates
- Assisting in defining and establishing consistent visual guidelines that will be used across the company
- A highly innovative and fast-paced environment. As in any startup, expect to find a team with an interesting mix of business profiles: IT geeks, data scientists, and as a fashion tech startup - a few fashion victims.
- Possibility of occasional remote work (agreed upon with your manager).
- The opportunity to work with international people from diverse backgrounds and with extensive experience in technology, retail, consulting and entrepreneurship.
- A great chance to make an impact on the visual of an international organization.
- A fun environment with an incredible office in the center of Madrid.
- Adobe package (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier)
- Wordpress knowledge is a plus
- Self-motivated and self-organized
- Good time-management and personal organizational skills are essential
- A good team member who likes to help but also keep focus to get things done
- Passion for technology and like to be continuously learning.
- Fluent in English (other languages, especially Spanish, are a plus)