CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER - FRENCH MARKET (MADRID OFFICE)
Come help us take a successful technology startup into a worldwide software category leader.
The Customer Success Manager will be an individual contributor and will play a pivotal role in ensuring our local customers drive value from our technology. Adopting Nextail is more than just implementing a new software, it is transforming their way of working and thinking. By embracing our technology, our customers are shifting key retail decision making processes to be more data-driven and agile and our Customer Success team helps them to drive this internal change.
Account management (70%):
- You will be managing a portfolio of accounts with some of the most well known high street retailers in France.
- Create value for customers by ensuring they clearly define business outcomes and then build a “success plan” with the appropriately identified objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks and metrics needed to achieve them
- Build, maintain and leverage strong relationships with key stakeholders within each customer organisation to influence solution adoption, create strong support for new opportunities and secure their willingness to advocate on Nextail’s behalf. Nextail is currently sold directly to C-suite executives so you will be in a good position to develop further traction within our customers businesses
- Be accountable to foster high usage within customers by driving the creation and execution of a thorough action-oriented adoption Plan
- Driving customer retention, ensuring the value perceived by the customer is relayed into commercial renewals and minimal churn
- Proactively identify and execute expansion opportunities (upsell or product feature adoption) in each account to drive value both for the customer and Nextail
- Collaboratively drive change management and adoption activities with key Business Decision Makers within our customer organisations, help reduce implementation risk, drive usage, and identify opportunities in your accounts.
Voice of the customer (20%):
- Track user feedback in a systematic manner, so it is easily searchable, digestible and appropriately shared with relevant internal stakeholders.
- Help Nextail understand the needs of local customers and the local market if they are different
- Be the customer voice/ representative at Nextail
Internal Process Development (10%):
- Help influence internal Customer Success process development - communication planning, touchpoint management
- A highly innovative and fast-paced environment. As in any startup, expect to find a team with an interesting mix of business profiles, IT geeks, data scientists, and as a fashion tech startup, a few fashion victims.
- The satisfaction of building a top team and contributing to the development of cutting-edge artificial intelligence & machine learning technologies that will build the next generation of enterprise software.
- The opportunity to work with people from diverse backgrounds with extensive experience in technology, retail, consulting and entrepreneurship.
- Flexibility in remote work and office hours, using some of the most advanced collaborative tools.
- Periodic company get-togethers to meet the rest of the team.
- Flexible compensation plan that includes a fixed + variable salary as well as company equity and other benefits.
Preferred Experience, Skills And Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience (approx 5 years) in SaaS Customer Success
- Experience in managing multiple accounts
- Experience in driving transformation in enterprises through effective change management and adoption
- Experience establishing trusted advisor relationships with C suite level executives and business decision makers
- Understanding of SaaS customer engagement
- Ability to map the customer’s business process to product capability
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skill
- Organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Cultural awareness and appreciation for diversity
- Ideally experience in Retail, primarily fashion, followed by cosmetics and jewelry
- Fluency in French (bilingual would be a plus) and in English (other languages are a plus)