Nextail is a fast-growing tech company on a mission to lead the agile retail revolution.
Nextail’s cloud-based platform combines artificial intelligence and prescriptive analytics to upgrade retailers’ inventory management processes and store operations. It provides retailers with data-driven decisions and the operational excellence of fast fashion, transforming how they buy new collections and distribute products.
Our team is currently based in Spain, Italy, Russia, the UK and the US, and iIn order to support the exponential growth ahead of us we are looking for a Services Associate to join our Global Services team, working in our HQs (based in Madrid).
S/he will be working with strategic and top retail leaders all over the world (frequent travel may be required). The new team member will be instrumental in scaling Nextail as we build the next generation of retail inventory optimization software.
The Services Associate will be under the supervision of the Head of Global Services in our Madrid headquarters.
S/he will be:
informed during the previous client onboarding phase which is the technical data integration
in charge of project managing the end to end of our customer onboarding processes, configuring client environments, training customer teams, being in touch with different company levels and ensuring end-users are getting the most value out of Nextail
leading, along with our Customer Success team, the customer handover to Support and Local Services teams.
This role requires a quantitative mind and excellent stakeholder management skills. An understanding of supply chain planning, a love for technology coupled with a deeply analytical mind, the ability to handle shifting priorities and work under pressure are also essential skills for the role.
· A highly innovative and fast-paced environment. As in any startup, expect to find a team with an interesting mix of business profiles, IT geeks, data scientists, and as a fashion tech startup, a few fashion victims.
· The satisfaction of building a top team and contributing to the development of cutting-edge artificial intelligence & machine learning technologies that will build the next generation of enterprise software.
· The opportunity to work with people from diverse backgrounds with extensive experience in technology, retail, consulting and entrepreneurship.
· Flexibility in remote work and office hours, using some of the most advanced collaborative tools.
· Periodic company get-togethers to meet the rest of the team.
· Flexible compensation plan that includes a fixed + variable salary as well as company equity and other benefits.
· You are a graduate in engineering or business and have been working in consulting for a couple of years. Exposure to supply chain management issues and familiarity/affinity with fashion retail are a plus.
· You have strong communication skills that enable you to interact with people from different backgrounds and conditions.
· Personally, you are self-organized and able to juggle multiple priorities at the same time.
· You are fluent in English (other languages a plus) and are interested in working in an international company.
· You have strong problem solving and analytical skills in order to understand and isolate the issue at hand before resolving or escalating it.
· You have experience in managing complex roll-outs of projects, which include managing multiple workstreams and internal and external stakeholders.
· You love learning and solving ever-increasingly complex issues.
· You are an advanced MS Excel user, and can prove it. Experience with advanced data analytic tools beyond Excel (SQL, R... etc.) is a plus.
If you think you meet these requirements and want to keep developing your professional career with Nextail do not hesitate and apply!