Inbound Marketing Associate
Nextail is a fast-growing tech company on a mission to lead the agile retail revolution. Our goal is to empower leading fashion brands with technology that boosts their operational agility and increases their margins.
At Nextail, we are looking for an Inbound Marketing Associate to help us become a category leader. The new team member will be instrumental in scaling Nextail’s demand generation processes, in order to drive the exponential growth ahead of us.
As a member of the Marketing team, your responsibilities will include:
- Design and implement an inbound strategy across channels
- Design and implement digital campaigns and lead nurturing programs
- List segmentation and marketing automation management
- Create automation rules, tasks and reports
- A highly innovative and fast-paced environment.
- The opportunity to work with international people from diverse backgrounds and with extensive experience in technology, retail, consulting and entrepreneurship.
- Possibility of occasional remote work (agreed upon with your manager).
- A fun environment with an incredible office in the center of Madrid.
- Periodic company get-together to meet the rest of the team.
- Flexible compensation plan that includes a fixed + variable salary as well as company equity and other benefits.
- Minimum 3 years of B2B marketing experience.
- Dynamic and collaborative person, willing to own responsibilities and handle shifting priorities.
- Data-oriented mindset with strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to manage a wide range of projects and tools.
- Proven credentials in managing cross-channel campaigns and tracking return on digital initiatives.
- Experience in working hands-on with marketing automation and social media platforms.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.