Internship program: Change Manager
In order to support our further growth we are looking for a full-time Change Manager Intern, a position which can become a permanent role, dependent on performance and business outcomes.
At Nextail, we empower retailers to create better experiences while using fewer of the world's resources. Nextail’s cloud-based platform uses artificial intelligence, prescriptive analytics, and optimization to deliver agile merchandising decisions. To date, we’re backed by more than $12M in funding from leading venture capital investors and are working with global retailers like Versace, River Island, and Pepe Jeans.
Our Services team works directly with top retail leaders all over the world and ensures that customers get the most value out of Nextail.
The Change Manager Intern will get involved in team activities, learn about our product, and acquire first-hand project management knowledge within the SaaS business. A typical day might include following up client on integrations, configuring client environments, performing tests and Q&A, ensuring end-users are properly onboarded, trained and supported etc.
The ideal candidate has an analytical mind and excellent stakeholder management skills coupled with the ability to handle shifting priorities and work under pressure. An interest of supply chain planning and technology would be a big plus for the role.
- Support the onboarding process end to end, as well as trainings for our customers' teams.
- Help out with the analysis of customer metrics indispensable for driving change in our customers' organizations.
- Gain insight into one of the most innovative products in retail tech.
- Learn agile practices and processes in a fast paced tech environment.
Paid internship: Your work will be rewarded and comes with the opportunity to convert into a permanent job.
High flexibility: We’re strong believers that what matters most are results. Each Nextailer is empowered, through trust and ownership, to organize their time as they see fit without jeopardizing the time or work of their colleagues.
Remote-first philosophy: Nextail started as a remote company and continues to offer a nice mix of remote and/or office-based environments around the world.
International environment: We operate across the globe, with recent operations reaching from Europe all the way to Australia, and our team alone consists of professionals of more than 15 different nationalities. While many of us are multilingual, our working language is English.
Diversity on all levels: United as a single team, we celebrate diversity at every dimension*. Professionally speaking, are you ready to work alongside tech geniuses, data science magicians, and fashionistas? You’ll have teammates with extensive experience in a wide variety of professional fields, including technology, retail, consulting and entrepreneurship.
- You must have the ability to work through University “Convenio” and ideally be able to work full-time once internship finishes.
- You are fluent in English (other languages would be a plus).
- You are graduating in engineering, business, or a relevant STEM field.
- You have strong communication skills that enable you to interact with people from different backgrounds.
- Personally, you are self-organized and able to juggle multiple priorities at the same time.
- You have strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- You are an MS Excel user, and are interested in learning more. If you have some knowledge of SQL/interest in learning, that's even better.
*Nextail is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
To all recruitment agencies: Nextail does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Nextail employees or any other organization location. Nextail is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.