Internship Program: Customer Support - Moscow
RemoteRussia, Moskva, MoscowInternships
At Nextail, we empower retailers to create better experiences while using fewer of the world's resources. Nextail’s cloud-based platform uses artificial intelligence, prescriptive analytics, and optimization to deliver agile merchandising decisions. To date, we’re backed by more than $12M in funding from leading venture capital investors and are working with global retailers like Versace, River Island, and Pepe Jeans.
Our team is currently based in Spain, Italy, Russia, the UK and the US, and in order to support the exponential growth ahead of us we are looking for a Support Intern to join our team, working in our Russian office!
You will be under the supervision of the Head of CEE.
• Support customers via Intercom, solve customer simple tasks like password change, answering function-related questions, user management, etc.
• Help to translate user guides, system text in CrowdIn and other materials
• Monitor regional customer ops channels, track daily files upload and daily process, detect and solve all issues, and collect information on failures
• Monitor and track changes of the main business KPIs of regional customers in Nextail BI module; in case of significant changes investigate the issue, find the root cause and propose a possible solution
• Check files from new clients during the integration process and write reports on what to change
• Perform raw data analysis for preparing reports
• Support the business development team, monitor regional retail events, collect market and leads data
• Contact our Spanish team according to needs (support tickets, project tasks, etc.)
• Support local team members on their requests
- Opportunity to convert into a full-time permanent role.
- High flexibility: We’re strong believers that what matters most are results. Each Nextailer is empowered, through trust and ownership, to organize their time as they see fit without jeopardizing the time or work of their colleagues.
- Remote-first philosophy: Nextail started as a remote company and continues to offer a nice mix of remote and/or office-based environments around the world.
- International environment: We operate across the globe, with recent operations reaching from Europe all the way to Australia, and our team alone consists of professionals of more than 15 different nationalities. While many of us are multilingual, our working language is English.
- Diversity on all levels: United as a single team, we celebrate diversity at every dimension*. Professionally speaking, are you ready to work alongside tech geniuses, data science magicians, and fashionistas? You’ll have teammates with extensive experience in a wide variety of professional fields, including technology, retail, consulting and entrepreneurship.
- The laptop of your choice: We want you to work with the tools that are most comfortable for you!
- Paid internship: The internship will be compensated with 800 gross euros per month.
You are graduating in a business, management or similar degree.
Native level of Russian and proficiency in English (other languages will be a plus).
You are an MS Excel user, and are interested in learning more about other tools.
You have strong communication skills as it will be essential to interact with people from different backgrounds and teams.
Exposure to business analysis and reporting will be a plus.
You are detail oriented, organized and an analytical person.
If you think you meet these requirements and want to keep developing your professional career with Nextail do not hesitate and apply!
*Nextail is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
To all recruitment agencies: Nextail does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Nextail employees or any other organization location. Nextail is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.