Internship Program: Sales Development Representative - Italian
We are looking to add an ambitious Sales Development Representative Intern to our growth team. The new team member will be instrumental in growing our business globally as we continue to make the retail world a better place.
We are backed by more than $12M in funding to date from leading venture capital investors and are working with global retailers like Versace, River Island and Pepe Jeans. Our cloud-based platform improves inventory management and store operations for retailers through the use of prescriptive analytics, optimization and artificial intelligence. Ultimately, we help retailers sell more with less stock and in less time.
The Sales Development Representative Intern will help us scale by generating new leads and identifying business opportunities. The ideal candidate is creative, resourceful, and possesses a strong willingness to learn and face new challenges in a fast-paced environment.
- Conduct market research to generate and maintain a comprehensive database with target accounts and contacts, as well as relevant news
- Build a strategy for each account and contact, based on research of the market and the company
- Be the first point of contact with top executives in leading retail organizations
- Evaluate the challenges that retailers face with their current systems and processes and identify their needs
- Support other team members in sales and demand generation activities
- Collaborate with the other growth and revenue teams to leverage on each other’s knowledge to generate leads
- Opportunity to convert into a full-time permanent role.
High flexibility: We’re strong believers that what matters most are results. Each Nextailer is empowered, through trust and ownership, to organize their time as they see fit without jeopardizing the time or work of their colleagues.
Remote-first philosophy: Nextail started as a remote company and continues to offer a nice mix of remote and/or office-based environments around the world.
International environment: We operate across the globe, with recent operations reaching from Europe all the way to Australia, and our team alone consists of professionals of more than 15 different nationalities. While many of us are multilingual, our working language is English.
Diversity on all levels: United as a single team, we celebrate diversity at every dimension*. Professionally speaking, are you ready to work alongside tech geniuses, data science magicians, and fashionistas? You’ll have teammates with extensive experience in a wide variety of professional fields, including technology, retail, consulting and entrepreneurship.
The laptop of your choice: We want you to work with the tools that are most comfortable for you!
Paid internship: The internship will be compensated with 800 gross euros per month.
IMPORTANT: We are looking for someone that is able to sign an internship agreement through their university/school (convenio).
- Interest in sales, retail, or consulting. We are open to experienced candidates with a great track record, if you are in doubt apply, and let’s discuss.
- Proficient level of English & Italian.
- Knowledge or experience in retail preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Business acumen and ability to think strategically
- Drive, tenacity, and a positive attitude towards challenges and exceeding targets