Internship program: Sales Operations
RemoteSpain, Comunidad de Madrid, MadridInternships
We’re looking to add a Sales Operations Intern to our Revenue team. The Revenue team is responsible for the growth of Nextail and consists of Marketing, Sales Development, Sales/Partnerships, and Customer Success. This new team member will be instrumental in working on the front lines as we continue to make the retail world a better, more sustainable place.
At Nextail, we empower retailers to create better experiences while using fewer of the world's resources. Nextail’s cloud-based platform uses artificial intelligence, prescriptive analytics, and optimization to deliver agile merchandising decisions. To date, we’re backed by more than $12M in funding from leading venture capital investors and are working with global retailers like Versace, River Island, and Pepe Jeans.
The ideal candidate has an analytical mind and is resourceful. He / she must be meticulous, detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment. We’re looking for someone who will be a great team player to be able to coordinate inflow of information coming from different teams.
Support the sales workflows, processes and tools.
Help Business Development Managers with documentation, process steps and follow ups with prospects. Ensuring these are completed.
Analyzing data to assist in creating a go to market approach into new markets.
Identify prospects to focus on.
Help building a process to collect, share and transfer knowledge.
- Opportunity to convert into a full-time permanent role.
- High flexibility: We’re strong believers that what matters most are results. Each Nextailer is empowered, through trust and ownership, to organize their time as they see fit without jeopardizing the time or work of their colleagues.
- Remote-first philosophy: Nextail started as a remote company and continues to offer a nice mix of remote and/or office-based environments around the world.
- International environment: We operate across the globe, with recent operations reaching from Europe all the way to Australia, and our team alone consists of professionals of more than 15 different nationalities. While many of us are multilingual, our working language is English.
- Diversity on all levels: United as a single team, we celebrate diversity at every dimension*. Professionally speaking, are you ready to work alongside tech geniuses, data science magicians, and fashionistas? You’ll have teammates with extensive experience in a wide variety of professional fields, including technology, retail, consulting and entrepreneurship.
- The laptop of your choice: We want you to work with the tools that are most comfortable for you!
- Paid internship: The internship will be compensated with 800 gross euros per month.
You must have the ability to work through University “Convenio” and ideally be able to work full-time once internship finishes.
You are graduating in a business, management or similar degree.
You have proficiency in English (other languages will be a plus).
You have strong communication skills as it will be essential to interact with people from different backgrounds.
Exposure to business analysis and reporting will be a plus.
You are detail oriented, organized and an analytical person.
If you think you meet these requirements and want to keep developing your professional career with Nextail do not hesitate and apply
*Nextail is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
To all recruitment agencies: Nextail does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Nextail employees or any other organization location. Nextail is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.