Junior Data Analyst
Do you love analyzing data and helping people all over the world? Do you thrive under pressure? Do you value autonomy and independence in your work? Are you annoyed when you need to do something twice, and always thinking of how to automate workflows?
If you are a methodical person with highly analytical skills and/or experience managing data files and data templates. If you are an excel guru that always finds the mismatching data and pattern differences, and at the same time you have good hand supporting both internal and external clients requests, offering them outstanding assistance, we are looking for you to join our Operations Support team.
In a typical day, you will…
Help team members and final users finding and solving issues.
Get praised by the Client Operations team for making their lives easier.
Detect and report bugs, having always an open mind to propose new improvements.
Develop scripts features to automate tasks and improve ops and integration with client systems.
Get some more love from the team on slack.
Support both our clients and other teams colleagues.
A highly innovative and fast-paced environment. As in any startup, expect to find a team with an interesting mix of business profiles, IT geeks, data scientists, and as a fashion tech startup, a few fashion victims.
The satisfaction of delivering something new to the world that will have a strong impact both on retailers’ top line and in customer satisfaction. Contribute to the development of cutting-edge artificial intelligence & machine learning technologies that will build the next generation of retail systems.
Flexibility in remote work and office hours, use of some of the most advanced collaborative tools. We have an office in Madrid, but our team is spread all over Europe.
Periodic company get-togethers to meet the rest of the team.
Compensation that includes a fixed+variable salary as well as company equity as we progress towards our Series A and B fundraising rounds.
- You have passion for working with and helping people.
- Can handle many interruptions but get things done.
- Experience in SQL to help solving or going deeper in issues research.
- Tons of Excel experience: mastering formulas, scripting, lookups, data formatting...
- Experience scripting or developing in Python or any pre processing data language and tools is a plus
- You are self-motivated and self-organized. Good time-management and personal organizational skills are essential.
- You are passionate about technology and know that the learning process never ends
- You are fluent in English & Spanish (other languages are a plus) and are interested in working in an international company that is growing strongly
- Exposure to retail and/or fashion IT systems (POS, ERP, etc.) is a plus
The position is ideal for entry-level technical graduates but not restricted, more senior profiles are also welcome to apply.