Operations Manager Central & Eastern Europe
In order to support the exponential growth ahead of us we are looking to add an Operations Manager for Central & Eastern Europe to our Moscow office. This role will be instrumental in scaling Nextail’s operations as we build the next generation retail inventory optimization software, backed by the leading European VC funds.
The role requires a love for technology coupled with a deeply analytical mind, to deliver a top-notch service level to our clients:
- Lead integrations, configure client environments, and follow up and resolve
- Work with both technical and non-technical teams to continuously improve our
- Shift priorities and work under pressure while maintaining the highest
- operational standards.
- Develop and manage ad-hoc analytic and operational projects for clients
- Develop internal metrics and models that enable to improve Nextail’s
- Become a key ambassador of Nextail, as you lead client interactions and site
- Lead and develop operations team
- Define levels of client support and ensure quality service delivery
- Increase autonomy of customers, share and populate knowledge
- A highly innovative and fast-paced environment. As in any startup, expect to find a team with an interesting mix of business profiles, IT geeks, data scientists, and as a fashion tech startup, a few fashion victims.
- The satisfaction of being part of a top team and contributing to the development of cutting-edge artificial intelligence & machine learning technologies that will build the next generation of enterprise software.
- The opportunity to work with international people from diverse backgrounds and with extensive experience in technology, retail, consulting and entrepreneurship.
- Flexibility in remote work and office hours, use of some of the most advanced collaborative tools.
- Periodic company get-togethers to meet the rest of the team.
- Flexible compensation plan that includes a fixed + variable salary
- You are a graduate in engineering or business and have been exposed to technology issues. Prior experience at in a fashion retailer or a consulting company with a focus on retail is a strong advantage, as is experience in the service/operations area of another startup.
- Understanding of supply chain planning IT systems.
- You have strong problem solving and analytical skills in order to understand and isolate the issue at hand before resolving it, or escalating it. You love learning and solving ever-increasingly complex issues. You are an advanced MS Excel user, and can prove it.
- You know what a support function is and its key KPIs. You are familiar with ETL, ERP, SQL, AWS and other related concepts.
- Strong communication, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- You are a doer, with a work hard/play hard mentality.
- Fluent in Russian and English. English is the company language, but within the team we speak altogether some 16 languages (counting both those of humans and computers)