At Nextail, we are looking to add a Product Manager as we build one of the fastest growing enterprise software companies in Europe, backed by leading venture capital firms. The new team member will be instrumental to deliver a world-class product to improve the retail experience.
The Product Manager will work closely with cross-functional squads to define new product features that are aligned with the team vision and client needs. The ideal candidate would be someone who loves to tackle complex issues and come up with the best solutions through technology, having demonstrated being able to create successful products. In addition, the role offers a continuous learning experience.
The new team member will join the Product team, working with the VP of Product to:
- Transmit the goals and vision of our Product to all stakeholders, especially the technical team.
- Help define our Product Vision, Strategy and Roadmap as you receive feedback from different Nextail teams and clients.
- Take on full ownership of the Product you’re building, including prioritisation of new features and improvements to existing ones.
- Deliver on our Product Roadmap to the best quality standards.
- Perform Business and Product KPI analysis.
- Create and promote our product culture and ways of working as you become a key ambassador for Nextail’s Product both internally and externally.
- Document the Product’s functionality and communicate feature releases to our clients, coordinated with our Customer Success team.
- A highly innovative and fast-paced environment. As in any startup, expect to find a team with an interesting mix of business profiles, IT geeks, data scientists, and as a fashion tech startup, a few fashion victims.
- The satisfaction of building a top team and contributing to the development of cutting-edge artificial intelligence & machine learning technologies that will build the next generation of enterprise software.
- The opportunity to work with people from diverse backgrounds with extensive experience in technology, retail, consulting and entrepreneurship.
- Flexibility in remote work and office hours, use of some of the most advanced collaborative tools.
- Periodic company get-togethers to meet the rest of the team.
- Flexible compensation plan that includes a fixed + variable salary as well as company equity as we progress towards our Series B fundraising rounds.
- Passion about technology and experience building software solutions.
- Ability to work within a team to vertically slice and refine the problem and the solution.
- Data driven mentality and experience working with data intensive applications.
- Experience with modern product techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to shift priorities, prioritize effectively and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment while maintaining the highest quality standards.
- Knowledge about agile artifacts and processes and an interiorized agile mindset.
- Experience with the definition of user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Strong interpersonal skills: you are a team player, empathetic and a relationship builder.
- Completely fluent in English.
Nice to Have
- Experience working in a SaaS product company for large enterprises.
- Experience working in Lean Product Development environments.
- Software Development background.
- Understanding of retail dynamics - exposure to fashion retail is a plus.