Sales Development Representative
Nextail is a fast-growing tech company on a mission to lead the agile retail revolution. Our goal is to empower leading fashion brands with technology that boosts their operational agility and increases their margins.
We are looking right now for a Sales Development Representative ! The new team member will be instrumental in growing our business in the country as we continue to build the next generation retail inventory optimisation software. He/She will help grow our sales by generating new leads and identifying business opportunities.
The ideal candidate is creative, resourceful, and possesses a strong willingness to learn and face new challenges in a fast-paced environment.
- Conduct market research, generate and maintain a comprehensive database with client account profiles and target personas, and track the status and progress of each prospect
- Write compelling email content to execute account based marketing
- Be the first point of contact with top executives in leading retail organisations
- Evaluate the challenges that retailers face with their current systems and processes and their needs
- Support the other team members in sales activities such as building supporting business cases for prospective accounts
- Liaise with other teams in our Madrid HQ to setup the demo environments for client meetings and coordinate marketing efforts for lead generation
- Help develop and implement target account strategy to support account-based selling
- A highly innovative and fast-paced environment.
- The opportunity to work with international people from diverse backgrounds and with extensive experience in technology, retail, consulting and entrepreneurship.
- Possibility of occasional remote work (agreed upon with your manager).
- A fun environment with an incredible office in the center of Madrid.
- Periodic company get-together to meet the rest of the team.
- Flexible compensation plan that includes a fixed + variable salary as well as company equity and other benefits.
- 1-2 years of experience, preferably in sales, retail or consulting
- A passion for retail and applying advanced technologies in this sector
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Drive, tenacity and a positive attitude towards challenges and exceeding targets
- Excellent English
- German language is a plus