We are looking to add an ambitious Sales Development Representative to our growth team. The new team member will be instrumental in growing our business globally as we continue to make the retail world a better place.
We are backed by more than $12M in funding to date from leading venture capital investors and are working with global retailers like Versace, River Island and Pepe Jeans. Our cloud-based platform improves inventory management and store operations for retailers through the use of prescriptive analytics, optimization and artificial intelligence. Ultimately, we help retailers sell more with less stock and in less time.
The Sales Development Representative will help us scale by generating new leads and identifying business opportunities. The ideal candidate is creative, resourceful, and possesses a strong willingness to learn and face new challenges in a fast-paced environment.
● Conduct market research, generate and maintain a comprehensive database with client account profiles and target personas, and track the status and progress of each prospect
● Build a strategy for each account and contact based on research of the market and the company
● Write compelling email content to execute account-based strategies in coordination with other teams.
● Be the first point of contact with top executives in leading retail organizations
● Evaluate the challenges that retailers face with their current systems and processes and identify their needs
● Support other team members in sales and demand generation activities
● Collaborate with the marketing and revenue teams to leverage on each other’s knowledge to generate leads
● A highly innovative and fast-paced environment. As in any startup, expect to find a team with an interesting mix of business profiles: IT geeks, data scientists, and as a fashion tech startup - a few fashion victims.
● Working closely with key decision makers in the retail industry to provide valuable improvements to their businesses.
● The satisfaction of being part of a top team and contributing to the development of cutting-edge artificial intelligence & machine learning technologies that will build the next generation of enterprise software.
● The opportunity to work with international people from diverse backgrounds and with extensive experience in technology, retail, consulting and entrepreneurship.
● Flexibility in remote work and office hours, supported with the use of some of the most advanced collaborative tools.
● Periodic company get-togethers to meet the rest of the team.
● Flexible compensation plan that includes a fixed + variable salary as well as company equity as we progress towards our Series B fundraising round.
● 1-2 years of experience, preferably in sales, retail or consulting. We are open to more experienced candidates with a great track-record, if you are in doubt apply and let’s discuss.
● Proficient level of English. A second European language (professional level) is a plus
● Knowledge or experience in retail preferred
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
● Business acumen and ability to think strategically
● Drive, tenacity and a positive attitude towards challenges and exceeding targets