Sales Operations Manager
In order to support the exponential growth ahead of us we are looking to add a Sales Operations Manager to our headquarters in Madrid. The new team member will be instrumental in scaling Nextail as we build the next generation retail inventory optimization software, backed by the number one VC fund in Spain according to Dealroom.
The Sales Operations Manager will report directly to the VP of Business Development. Your main objective will be to support the VP of Business Development to create a high-performance sales organization:
- Develop a performance monitoring process for sales teams
- Monitor key metrics (MRR, CAC, time to closing etc.) and prioritize actions to improve them
- Develop a training & onboarding plan for new members of the sales team
- Prioritize and develop selling materials based on sales team needs, in coordination with the Marketing team
- Help define the pricing strategy in new markets
- Support sales teams in the closing of large deals
- Help define the incentive structure for sales teams
- Support in the elaboration of the business plan and budgets
- A highly innovative and fast-paced environment. As in any startup, expect to find a team with an interesting mix of business profiles, IT geeks, data scientists, and as a fashion tech startup, a few fashion victims.
- The satisfaction of being part of a top team and contributing to the development of cutting-edge artificial intelligence & machine learning technologies that will build the next generation of enterprise software.
- The opportunity to work with international people from diverse backgrounds and with extensive experience in technology, retail, consulting and entrepreneurship.
- Periodic company get-togethers to meet the rest of the team.
- Flexible compensation plan that includes a fixed + variable salary as well as company equity as we progress towards our Series A and B fundraising rounds.
- You are a graduate in engineering or business with 3 to 5 years of experience in a top consulting firm or in a similar role in a post-series A SaaS startup. Exposure to fashion retail is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to shift priorities, prioritize effectively and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment while maintaining the highest quality standards.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are a strong team player.
- You have proven strong analytical skills and experience at defining business goals, tracking KPIs and setting incentives.
- You are action-oriented and have the ability to learn quickly and take initiative.
- You are passionate about technology and startups
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Availability to travel up to 40% of the time.