Services Associate (French required)
Nextail is a fast-growing tech company on a mission to lead the agile retail revolution.
Our team is currently based in Spain, Italy, Russia, the UK and the US, and in order to support the exponential growth ahead of us we are looking for a Services Associate to join our Global Services team, working in our HQs (based in Madrid) and with flexibility to travel to France periodically.
You will be working with strategic and top retail leaders all over the world, being part of the team which ensures that customer gets the most value out of Nextail.
You will be under the supervision of the Head of Global Services.
You will be:
involved in the end to end of customer on-boarding processes, training customer teams, analysing customer metrics and helping with driving change in customer organisation
working together with a number of stakeholders on client site
leading, along with our Customer Success team, the customer handover to Support and Local Services teams.
This role requires a quantitative mind and excellent stakeholder management skills. An understanding of supply chain planning, a love for technology coupled with a deeply analytical mind, the ability to handle shifting priorities and work under pressure are also essential skills for the role.
- A highly innovative and fast-paced environment. As in any startup, expect to find a team with an interesting mix of business profiles, IT geeks, data scientists, and as a fashion tech startup, a few fashion victims.
- The satisfaction of building a top team and contributing to the development of cutting-edge artificial intelligence & machine learning technologies that will build the next generation of enterprise software.
- The opportunity to work with people from diverse backgrounds with extensive experience in technology, retail, consulting and entrepreneurship.
- Flexibility in remote work and office hours, using some of the most advanced collaborative tools.
- Periodic company get-togethers to meet the rest of the team.
- Flexible compensation plan that includes a fixed + variable salary as well as company equity and other benefits.
- Up to 5 years of professional experience
- You are fluent in French (bilingual would be a plus) and in English (other languages are also a plus)
- You are a graduate in engineering or business and have been working in consulting.
- You have strong communication skills that enable you to interact with people from different backgrounds and conditions.
- Personally, you are self-organized and able to juggle multiple priorities at the same time.
- You have strong problem solving and analytical skills
You are an advanced MS Excel user, and can prove it. Experience with advanced data analytic tools beyond Excel (SQL, R... etc.) is a plus.
- Exposure to supply chain management issues and familiarity/affinity with fashion retail are a plus.
If you think you meet these requirements and want to keep developing your professional career with Nextail do not hesitate and apply!