Talent and Culture Generalist
Come help us take a successful technology company into a worldwide software category leader. We will only accomplish this by building the best team, giving them the best tools and environment to perform, and reinforcing a great company culture. In order to achieve this, we’re looking to add a new member to our Talent Team. As Talent and Culture Generalist you will develop and uphold Nextail’s capabilities by supporting planning, developing and implementing the best people practices.
This role is is based in our sunny Madrid office and you will report into Head of Talent
As Talent & Culture Generalist you will:
- Accompany, support and be the first point of contact for employees through every stage of employee journey ensuring a great employee experience (new hire orientation, benefits, leaves etc).
- Contribute at strategic level and execute against Training and Development and additional Talent Management areas (360, Internal Communication, Hiring).
- Ensure timely payment of salaries and execute against any payroll objectives.
- Support day-to-day compliance and administrative activities such as Health and Safety, contracts, terminations etc.
- Identify and implement improvements that result in a better employee experience and increased operational efficiency.
- A highly innovative and fast-paced environment. As in any startup, expect to find a team with an interesting mix of business and tech/data profiles.
- The satisfaction of building a top team and contributing to the development of cutting-edge artificial intelligence & machine learning technologies that will build the next generation of enterprise software in a world leading company.
- The opportunity to contribute to the Talent & Culture area from the ground up.
- The opportunity to work with people from diverse backgrounds with extensive experience in technology, retail, consulting and entrepreneurship.
- Flexibility in remote work and office hours, use of some of the most advanced collaborative tools.
- Periodic company get-togethers to meet the rest of the team.
- Flexible compensation plan that includes a company equity as we progress towards our Series B fundraising round.
- Approximately 3 to 5 years of professional experience.
- Experience advising on a wide range of employee lifecycle touchpoints.
- Experience in implementing company-wide programs (Training, 360 etc)
- Demonstrated ability to drive improvements and continuously simplify processes.
- Ability to establish strong cross-functional relationships at all levels and geographies.
- Ability to listen, but also to persuasively convey opinions and recommendations both in speaking and writing.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion.
- Excellent judgment and high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to organize and analyze data.
- Fluent English and Spanish.
- Previous experience in Employee Relations area.