Do you love helping people all over the world? Do you thrive under pressure? Do you value autonomy and independence in your work?
Are you a methodical person? Do you have experience managing ticketing systems? Do you have skills to support internal and external client requests in an outstanding way? If so, We are looking for you to join our operations support team.
At Nextail, we are looking for two great candidates to join our Support team: one based in our head office in Madrid, and a second team member working on remote (ideally from Valencia or Madrid) for the evening shift.
In a typical day, you will:
- Help final client users and team members to find and solve issues.
- Get praised by the Client Operations team for making their lives easier.
- Detect and report bugs, having always an open mind to propose new improvements.
- Support both, our clients and other teams colleagues.
- A highly innovative and fast-paced environment. (As in any startup, expect to find) A team with an interesting mix of business profiles (without the slides), IT geeks, data scientists, and as a fashion tech startup, a few fashion victims.
- The satisfaction of delivering something new to the world that will have a strong impact both on retailers¿ top line and in customer satisfaction.
- The option to contribute to the development of cutting-edge artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies that will build the next generation of retail systems.
- The opportunity to work with top client decision-makers in the fashion retail industry and sharpen your business reasoning and interpersonal skills. Learn from top consulting firms peers and the best global business schools.
- Flexibility in remote work and office hours, use of some of the most advanced collaborative tools.
- We work remotely but you can also work form our office.
- Periodic company get-togethers to meet the rest of the team.
- The position is ideal for entry-level technical graduates but not restricted, more senior profiles are also welcome to apply.
- Compensation that includes a fixed+variable salary as well as company equity as we progress towards our fundraising rounds.
- Passion for working with and helping people.
- Ability to handle many interruptions and get things done anyway.
- HelpDesk experience.
- SQL experience to help finding and solving issues.
- Excel experience, formulas, lookups, data formatting...
- Self-motivation and self-organization. Good time-management and personal organizational skills are essential.
- Passion about technology, assuming learning process never ends
- Fluency in English & Spanish (other languages are a plus)
- Interest in working in a Strongly growing international company international company that is growing strongly.
- Exposure to retail and/or fashion IT systems (POS, ERP, etc.) is a plus.