Technical Support Associate (Tier 1) Madrid or Valencia
Come and help us to take a successful technology startup into a worldwide software category leader. We are building a cutting-edge SaaS application that will allow our customers to know what and where a shopper will buy, weeks before it happens, and plan for it.
If you love love helping people, value autonomy and independence in your work and relish supporting clients in an outstanding way, we have an opening for you in our Operations Support Team at Nextail.
You will :
Help final client users and team members to find and solve issues.
Get praised by the Client Operations team for making their lives easier.
Detect and report bugs, having always an open mind to propose new improvements.
Support both, (our) clients and (other teams) colleagues.
Initially we are aiming for working hours to be between 8:00 -15:00, however that can change due to clients requirements.
- A highly innovative and fast-paced environment. As in any startup, expect to find a team with an interesting mix of business profiles, IT geeks, data scientists, and as a fashion tech startup, a few fashion victims.
- The satisfaction of contributing to the development of cutting-edge artificial intelligence & machine learning technologies that will build the next generation of enterprise software.
- The opportunity to work with people from diverse backgrounds with extensive experience in technology, retail, consulting and entrepreneurship.
- Flexibility in remote work and office hours, using some of the most advanced collaborative tools.
- Periodic company get-togethers to meet the rest of the team.
- Flexible compensation plan that includes a fixed + variable salary as well as company equity and other benefits.
- Passion for working with and helping people.
- Ability to handle many interruptions and get things done anyway.
- HelpDesk experience.
- SQL experience to help finding and solving issues.
- Excel experience, formulas, lookups, data formatting...
- Self-motivation and self-organization. Good time-management and personal organizational skills are essential.
passion about technology, assuming learning process never ends
- Fluency in English & Spanish (other languages are a plus)
- Interest in working in a Strongly growing international company international company that is growing strongly.
- Exposure to retail and/or fashion IT systems (POS, ERP, etc.) is a plus.
- If you think you meet these requirements and want to keep developing your professional career with Nextail do not hesitate and apply!