Tier 1 Service Desk Agent (Night Shift) - Remote
This position will work on the night shift 00:00 – 9:00 AM CEST
Fluency in English (Chinese is highly nice to have) is a requirement for this position
Do you love analysing data and helping people all over the world? Do you thrive under pressure? Do you value autonomy and independence in your work? Are you annoyed when you need to do something twice, and always think of how to automate workflows?
If you are a methodical person with highly analytical skills and/or experience managing data files and data templates, if you love supporting both internal and external clients requests, offering them outstanding assistance, Nextail is looking for you to join our Customer Experience team.
You will be:
- Supporting both our clients and other team colleagues by solving issues, escalating incidents, answering questions and providing guidance.
- Detecting and reporting bugs, always having an open mind to propose new improvements.
- Developing scripts features to automate tasks and improve the operations.
What we offer:
- High flexibility: We’re strong believers that what matters most are results. Each Nextailer is empowered, through trust and ownership, to organize their time as they see fit without jeopardizing the time or work of their colleagues.
- Remote-first philosophy: Nextail started as a remote company and continues to offer a nice mix of remote and/or office-based environments around the world.
- International environment: We operate across the globe, with recent operations reaching from Europe all the way to Australia, and our team alone consists of professionals of more than 15 different nationalities. While many of us are multilingual, our working language is English.
- Diversity on all levels: United as a single team, we celebrate diversity at every dimension*. Professionally speaking, are you ready to work alongside tech geniuses, data science magicians, and fashionistas? You’ll have teammates with extensive experience in a wide variety of professional fields, including technology, retail, consulting and entrepreneurship.
- The laptop of your choice: We want you to work with the tools that are most comfortable for you!
- Flexible compensation plan: We offer a fixed + variable salary as well as company equity as we progress towards our Series B fundraising round.
- You have a passion for working with and helping people.
- You can handle many interruptions but still get things done.
- Have experience in SQL to help solving or investigating issues (nice to have).
- You are self-motivated and organised. Good time-management and personal organisational skills are essential.
- You are passionate about technology and know that the learning process never ends
- You are fluent in English (Chinese, Russian, Italian, French or Spanish are a plus) and are interested in working in an international company that is growing strongly.
- Have experience in ticketing systems and are familiar with service desk/help desk processes
- Exposure to retail and/or fashion IT systems (POS, ERP, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience scripting or developing in Python or any preprocessing data language or tools is a plus.
*Nextail is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
To all recruitment agencies: Nextail does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Nextail employees or any other organization location. Nextail is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.